Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I found this video as a prompt on a Livejournal community. The dancers are Ben Susak and Pam Chu; the choreography is by Wade Robson. The song is Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer.
This is one of those things that makes me feel too much to put into words; it's the combination of the dance and the closeness of the dancers with the music. It makes my heart ache and my eyes tear up. Not because I'm a lover of dance, though I have no problem with it. Why it makes me feel so brilliantly is inexplicable. I'm just rather in love with it, and I thought I'd share it with whoever comes by.
I tried valiantly to find a way to link it for the past half hour, but Blogger is thwarting my attempts. Look it up on Youtube.com. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment